How Many Calories Should I Eat To Lose Weight?
Saturday, July 30,2016
How to know if you eat too much or not enough? Determine your energy needs to know the number of calories you should eat to lose weight the healthy way. Also try the best ways to lose weight permanently.
How to calculate the number of calories to ingest to lose weight?
How to determine the best calorie goal to maintain a healthy weight or lose weight? To determine your energy needs, multiply your current weight in pounds by 10 and you get the number of calories you need to aim.
For example, if you weigh 180 pounds and want to lose weight, calories 1800 would be the goal to aim for. (To switch kilograms to pounds, multiply by 2.2. To switch kilograms to pounds, multiply by 0.453.)
What objective is more realistic to successfully lose weight effectively?
A target of 1400 calories suitable for thin women or wanting to lose weight; max 1800 calories suitable for plus-size women, to men of normal size and heavier in those wanting to lose weight; maximum 2200 calories for very heavy or very active men.
How to calculate your body mass index (BMI)?
to calculate your body mass index, use the following formula:
BMI = weight (kg) / height (m) 2
The BMI of a person with a healthy weight should be between 18.5 and 24.9. A person with a BMI less than 18.5 is considered underweight.
Beyond a BMI of 25, a person is considered as being overweight and obese if she has a BMI of 30 and above.
Draconian diets are not the best option to lose weight!
Opting for a too drastic reduction in caloric intake or a diet with proteins, for example, is not a good way to lose weight effectively and sustainably.
This kind of diet is not only ineffective, but also can be hazardous to your health. Depriving your body of many essential needs can indeed cause nutritional deficiencies and the important digestive disorders. So be sure to consult a health care, nutrition and physical activity when you want to lose weight to determine which is best suited for you.
The calorie requirement of a man vary according to daily physical activities. If active:
Less than 30 minutes / day: it takes about 2100 calories per day (cals / day)
30 to 60 minutes / day: 2 500 2 700 cals / day
More than 60 minutes / day 3 000 3 500 cals / day (over the duration of activity is long and intense, your caloric expenditure will be important).
The calorie requirement of a woman also change depending on daily physical activities. If active:
Less than 30 minutes / day: it requires about 1800 calories per day (cals / day)
30 to 60 minutes / day: 2000 to 2200 calli / d,
More than 60 minutes / day: 2400 of 2 800 cals / day
If she is pregnant or if she is breastfeeding 1 800 2 500 cals / day.
Other factors may also affect the amount calorie you burn on a daily basis, such as: some hormones (especially thyroid), certain medications (such as glucocorticoids used to treat inflammation), mood swings, temperature the environment you are in, etc.
Food eaten bring us many calories per day we need
The energy that we seek to make our bodies every day comes from what we eat or drink. Knowing how many calories per day is needed will better adapt our diet.
A person requires 1900 calories (cal) everyday so has very little interest to consume 2300 cal. It will have 400 cal in excess of its requirements. These 400 cal will be stored in the fat reserves if it does not sport for burning.
practicing sports every day !
If you read, you will understand that sport does not lose weight, but it has two functions.
The first is to increase your lean body mass, that is to say, to allow you to increase your intake of calories. More lean mass, the higher your calorie intake per day is important.
The second is to burn calories. If you exercise (or regular physical activity such as swimming, brisk walking, etc.) you burn calories. Therefore if you do not increase your rations, mechanically you will lose weight. But if you say you have done great physical effort and that this deserves a big reward side food, then it will not do anything on the scale, and if your “reward” is too great, you can even take even more weight!
Another landmark is interesting to know. we must burn calories to lose one gram of fat, so 9000 calories for one kilogram of fat.
When you know that an hour of aerobics is to burn 250 to 400 calories … We said that we must move much to lose weight!
But we also said that our more lean mass is, the more difficult it is to move, the more calories per day necessary for our body is low.
tips to lose weight
- Do not believe in women’s magazines, they are for sale and have no interest in what your diet works over the long term.
- you should not believe in miracle products to lose weight.
- you have to not do extreme dieting. Calculate how many calories you need per day and 300 kcal remove any more. Go lower you will lose your muscles and net will stop your weight loss, because these are the muscles that consume calories (80 kcal per kg of muscle per day). You can evaluate your needs with the site calculator.
- Count your calories. No matter what people say, counting calories is necessary because you need to know exactly what you consume calories to properly configure your system. This is not complicated when you have the right tools. For this, use the site’s calorie calculator, it will also give you the number of proteins, carbohydrates and fats as well as the% of the calorie intake for each nutrient.
- Keep a diary or you record what you eat and sporting activities you do. You can later analyze fluctuations and correct if necessary: “Why am I not getting thinner? Why I gained weight? I too consumed calories or not enough? “
- Eat several small meals rather than 2 or 3 too plentiful for acceleration metabolism.
- Do not skip meals. Skipping meals slows down your metabolism and you know that the body will catch up on the following. Breakfast often goes out the window, yet it is the most important meal of the day. Your body needs. Take a soft lunch in sugar and high in fiber.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Do not completely remove the carbohydrates you need them for your daily activities and sports, allowing you to lose weight well, losing well.
- Eliminate refined sugars from your diet. These sugars are easily stored as fat by the body and are not good for health by excess. Overall, more a food is processed, the less good. Take special care to sodas, they are filled with sugars.
Saturday, July 30,2016-13:43:57[London]